Thursday, July 12, 2007

Working Hard

Though silent the past few days online I have been very busy off creatively.
I noted although there were downloads of the wallpapers not one comment, which saddened me, so it has left me feeling a little hesitant to upload my other things just yet.
I really dont need much, but it would be nice to hear a few thoughts on what people thought of them that did take the time to download.

The creation of these things, are pure joy to me, and I would do it on my own without posting anything here at all. Although some of the things I do take a lot of time and those things I am very hesitant to let go of to just post here I guess because they are my babies, I'd like to be able to offer my things to others to pass on seeing them used creatively. My feeling on that is however, that if I am going to offer my babies, I would like some feedback in return and I think thats a small price to pay for 'free'. A comment takes a small amount of time and is something I see so rarely done on these digi scrap blogs where freebies are offered in relation to amount downloaded of items and comments made in return for that offering.
Remember that it really is true, the lovely incentive for people doing the creating of these items is the feedback they get after it is offered. We'd love to hear what our items are used for, or what you'd like to see or even a layout after the fact. That is very inspiring to our creativity.

Today I created some rich colored luscious buttons. I am going to work on getting them ready for posting soon, but wanted to have a good sized collection of them so it would be well worth a nice download. I didnt want to make a bunch of the same type all in different colors, but wanted to make different styles. It was so much fun creating them all. I am looking forward to getting them up and hope that they will be enjoyed. Give me a speck of time and I'll have them here.

No comments: