Tuesday, July 31, 2007

End of July Gifts Digi Gifts Extravaganza!





Today is Extravaganza day! Lots of freebies for u! I am excited to be able to offer my creations that I have been busy making. It would be very nice to hear some feedback on what those who take the time to download think of them. Please DO leave comments, if you download.








First up, is a handdrawn crown. This crown was drawn by me in pastel water color pencil, then scanned in and digitized. I hope you enjoy it. I am showing it here used in a layout with my daughter. I think it has a unisex look so you should be able to use it for anybody. The background I used in this layout is my own creation and is part of a collection I call "Affections of the Heart". The font used is called pea stacy's doodle script.



Get the crown for your own prince or princess

I'M SORRY THIS FREEBIE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
IN ORDER TO MAKE ROOM FOR NEW FREEBIES.









Next up in Line in Julys Extravaganza at RedHead Pixels is a collection of Buttons/medalions I have been working on. These are high resolution and you should be able to use these in multiple ways.



Here is a photo of them. (background is not included)














You can download the button Collection of 9 here:
THIS FREEBIE NO LONGER AVAILABLE IN ORDER TO MAKE ROOM FOR NEW
FREEBIES


Last but not least for the Extravaganza is a Background quickpage I call "Beautiful".



This is a preview of the Beautiful LO quickpage




I hope you think it is too.


It can be downloaded here
THIS FREEBIE NO LONGER AVAILABLE IN ORDER TO MAKE ROOM FOR NEW
FREEBIES~
Please do leave comments for the July Extravaganza. Believe it or not, I have a lot more offerings to be made and would love to post a lot more, but no comments leave me feeling very empty like they are not worth your time or effort. Please let me know how you like them. (or not)
Thank You Much.
Enjoy.
Vicci~
The Redhead Pixelated~

1 comment:

Scrap SN said...

Hello!!!

Wonderful kits, thank you for sharing.

Hugs
Sil&Nic