Thursday, July 19, 2007

Finally, a new gift to offer~ In the Spotlight





This blog doesnt do justice to those photo colors or the crispness of the whole textural glowy effect. How frustrating! It really looks so much more glowing when you get it on your own screen in all those glorious colors and shadows.
After many days of working hard on PSPXI digital creations, I have some gifts to offer. But first let me say I have had a blast creating things. My offerings today are about 'less is more'. I dont necessarily always like all the clutter of a ton of elements and jigabobs cluttering up a scrappage. Sometimes I think it detracts from the photo totally. The quick page I created over the past few days is called "In the Spotlight" and it is all about putting the subject of the photo 'in the spotlight' which is all about the premise of less is more.


In fact I have done two photos of my own family in them to show you how they look as samples.
Have faith that it will look so much better when you get it on your own screen. The delicate textures come through and it is really so much different than how this blog makes it look all ruddy. The papers are very vellum like and you can make them darker to suit your needs.


One is my husband and the other my daughter. Let me know what you think of them please.



Remember, comments are what inspire me to offer more to u, and really, I have a ton of things ready to go.

If you would like to have these quick pages, they are 3600x 3600 and can be downloaded here:

THESE FREEBIES NO LONGER AVAILABLE IN ORDER TO MAKE ROOM FOR NEW FREEBIES!

Please do leave a comment. NJoy~

If you make a layout with this, I'd love to see it!

No comments: