Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Wings Available in new formats as per request~ (freebies)

First, Many thank yous to the kind comments about the angel wings. These angel wings come from photos I took from statues in my own memorial gardens, tributes to my own mother. I reworked the wings to give them more depth and feathers.

Due to the request I have had for other formats I decided to make those available to you all. I have created a new zip with these formats in it .png, .jpeg and .psd formats. I hope those of you who didnt get the chance to enjoy the wings will now do so.

I want to say, that in my creations, I never expect that each thing I create and offer will hit the taste palate of 'everyone'. I am not attempting to do that actually. My intentions are creating what would appeal to me personally, what I would be looking for from someone else and what I personally enjoy. In that, I hope that others will find appeal in that. But there will definately be the types who will have no use for what I create and might find it not to their liking at all. Hey its ok. Its not like there are not plenty of other designers out there with their own styles.
I am a big girl and can accept that there will be 'differences' of taste. :O)

Download the new formats of Redhead pixels Angel wings set here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?0nimm8zehmo

Stay tuned today for more freebies announced. I am working on a new posting.
The Redhead~

No comments: