Sunday, September 16, 2007

September Angel Wings Gift (freebies)


What a beautiful day~ It is gorgeous outside. I love this cooled down weather and we have had a lovely weekend here. We have had a few crisp evenings to enjoy the hot tub and that has been so nice!


Today's offering for you is a project I have been working on for a few days. They are 'stone' angel wings in 2 styles. These are offered to you in 2 different sizes as well.

I hope you enjoy them. As always, it is wonderful to hear the comments from those of you who are enjoying my creations. I wish more would take a moment to leave their thoughts on them as it really helps me to decide what is worth creating and what is not. Mostly I am just 'winging it' and creating things that appeal to me personally.


On the 'down low' I am busy these days creating more in the Paisley line. I have been busy drawing these paisley designs and scanning them in. Keep your eyes peeled to the blog for future Paisley offerings as I am as I said before, a Paisley addict!

But for today here is your Angelic wings. I hope you have someone special in mind to dress up with these wings~ I'd love to see your LO creations~


Download Redhead Pixels Angel Wings here:

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but these are not something I would ever use. I can't imagine using them in a layout.

Anonymous said...

i absolutely love these!! Thank you!!

The Red Head said...

Interesting to see two different points of view. Myself, I would use them in a number of ways. Having just lost a pet, I can see how they would be great to use for a LO for that reason. But I also could see using it for my mother who passed away as well.
Differences are what makes the world go around I guess. :O)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very very much these are so detailed and beautiful.Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I love them, have no idea where I would use them, but know I want to try :) I see maybe new born pic of my daughter. Thank you for sharing your time and talent. much love -mo- in the west of ireland

leealice said...

These are so cute! I have a "thing" for wings. LOL. And delete that jerk Scrapper! There are too many bad comments on these blogs now a days. A gift is a gift, take it or leave it; but don't bad mouth it.
Love & Thanks,
LeeAlice
oh, you're listed on DigiFree!

Anonymous said...

I think these are beautiful. I was really disappointed to see they were psp images only, I could have cried because I wanted to you them on a layout of Mom who was lost to cancer. I will keep checking back to see if you put them in an image format such as jpeg or gif or something. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent.

Anonymous said...

I think these are wonderful. We could all use some angel wings now and again.

Anonymous said...

Hi there...I cant believe some people leaving such a rude comment not likeing a freebie..these wings are awesome and I have a million and one ideas for use...I just made a layout for a friend of mine who is such a wonderful person and I made a layout saying " an angel on earth"..and have a pic of her with wings..its so cute..you do a great job and hope you wont mind people like the first comment..you go girl..hugs and thanks for the wings..Silvia

Anonymous said...

These are the best I've seen, thank you so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

The first poster may not have the creativity to know how to use the wings, but we sure do!!! Plop them behind any chubby cheeked child and you can't lose! I plan on cranking up the contrast on them, making them really bright and then maybe playing with the opacity to make them a little see-through. I can't wait to play around and see how it goes. I'll send you my layout when I'm done. THANKS A BUNCH! You're a sweetie for sharing!!! >>HUGS<<

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, I can imagine to use these wings for my baby.

TitanThirteen said...

Hi :o)
These wings will look great behind pics of my kids. Got any cartoony ones too?

Thanks :o)

Deltapdawn said...

From one redhead to another...

Can't get over what I read in the first post on these comments. How RUDE! These are beautiful! Why don't you make some horns and a tail for that first poster!!?? LOL

Anonymous said...

I love these!

GA PATSY said...

Thanks for sharing. Love your work.