Wednesday, September 19, 2007

September Mystique quickpage Gift (FREEBIE)


The newest creation I am offering to my blog readers today is my Mystique quickpage. It came about by accident, while I was busy creating something else, this background came up in the patterns as I was processing things along and I just fell in love with the look. I put it through a few more filters and thought I would make a quickpage out of it. Added to the Mystique paper are my own hand drawn leaf fronds. These I did in pastels. You'll be seeing more of these fronds in other creations as I have them in many colorations and I really loved the texture of them.

I love to hand draw things in my watercolor pencils, pastels and LaPlume Drawing markers. I even blend the three of these to get fabulous color, textures and depth.

I hope you enjoy the Mystique quick page, as it was really fun to create. Initally I thought to offer the flowers cut out as frames, but they looked so neat as they were, I thought, if the user wished to cut out the opening it would be more up to individual taste.

I have made Mystique available in all the popular formats.

First download is strictly pspimage
http://www.mediafire.com/?2bxg9taqkbm

Next download is jpeg, png and psd
http://www.mediafire.com/?7w9lbg9dzf1
As always, it is lovely to hear your commentary on my creations. Thanks in advance to all who take the time to leave their thoughts. It means a lot~
The Redhead~

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi! I want to invite you ( i dont see your on my list) to post your previews/freebies of samples of your work on my site. Its free. DigiScrapDepot.com. You will get alot of exposure for your work because I have alot of traffic that comes to look at the different designers. Give it a shot.. I hope to chat with you soon,

Vicky Laursen
Administrator-Owner
DigiScrapDepot.com

GA PATSY said...

Love this page. Thanks for sharing it.