Friday, August 31, 2007

To those who have offered comment on Pedro...

To those few who have been so kind of enough to leave private comment on Pedro and the quick page I created for him, I appreciate your empathy and kindness. It has been a rough few days of grieving for the little guy. My husband and I miss him very much. He slept every night on a little footstool by my side of the bed and its just really sad when you look over and see that empty spot every night.

To anyone else who comes here and wants to download "Delicate", it would be nice to have his memory acknowledged, if not the dl in thanks for his memory's sake. I dont need accolades. I am not doing this to make money, these are free. But a kind word spoken at the proper time, as the 'good book' says is balm to the soul. Remember, some day YOU might need that balm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recommended Film of the day: "Pay it Forward". Gives new perspective to ones life and how to appreciate other human beings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was so sorry to read about your dog's passing. We have had several rescue dogs - actually both our current dogs are from rescue agencies too I think they are even more special for that. Losing one is losing a family member - it really hurts. I hope you can find some solace in remembering how much better you made his life.

rhonav