Saturday, August 25, 2007

Saturday Freebies 4 U~

I've been working on these freebies for you all for a few days. But in between have still been dealing with these tomatoes out the waaazooo. Made homemade bbq sauce this past week with half a bushel and used Pommegranate molasses and fresh oranges to flavor it as well. YUM! Its awesome! It surely has been a banner year for our tomatoes. I will probably have to do more picking Sunday.

On top of this, a few weeks ago, I started a new parttime job so that takes up three days of my week as well. (the puppy dogs are vengeful, they dont like mom gone from home after all these months of having me here).

For your enjoyment today I have uploaded two sets of bows and a very large paperpack. I hope you love color because today is all about the use of it. One of the things I love to do while creating my digi crafts is to expand the colorizations of things beyond the 'norm'. Todays paper pack offering shows I was a child of the 70's hehehehe.

Well, without further ado...here you go....


In the sample photo you can see the first set of 4 bows are Plaid crumpled paper, the second set of four are wire edged stripes. You can download each pack separate.


No longer available~ make sure you download your freebies promptly~

Next up a huge paper pack of color explosion. RHP's Crystal Flowers Paper pack set of 12 papers.



Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the bows!

Anonymous said...

Look great, thanks for sharing.