Thursday, June 19, 2008

FUNHOUSE FRAME FREEBIE~


I created these a while back and had a lot of fun doing it. The original was just a plain frame, but the shape reminded me of going to a FunHouse and seeing yourself in all those mirrors and all the hilarious shapes your body contorted to. So I took the shape of the frame and added even more fun to it, with big bold dots and then, eventually the furr covered ones. The sizes of the frames are all generous as always, I like to make my digi creations bigger so that you can resize down without losing clarity.


Since I will not be having much fun next week, as I have to work at my job lots of extra hours, I thought I would go ahead and share these FunHouse Frames with you all and hope they bring you some joy. Try rotating the frames from the original position and you'll see what I mean about how much fun these can be with a photograph. I can see them being really great for a panoramic photo too.
I would like to add that if any of my visitors enjoy this site, consider please to add me as a link to your page if you enjoy my blog/freebies as a recommendation of sites you like to visit, I would be honored. I am trying hard to get my visibility online higher, and that would help a lot. I'd love it as well to be added to Stumbleupon!!! Link on right side of my page.
Thank You very much.


TO DOWNLOAD THIS FUNHOUSE FRAME FREEBIE SET CLICK THE LINKS:
dont forget to leave your comment~ They are so appreciated.

RHP FUNHOUSE FRAMES PSP XI FORMAT
http://www.mediafire.com/?emy8eznw3zd

RHP FUNHOUSE FRAMES PNG, PSD FORMAT
http://www.mediafire.com/?ceqldz1m4bg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The funhouse frames are great! Thank you for sharing your time and talent with those of us who either don't have the time or the talent to create some of these elements.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Jun [LA 03:34am, NY 05:34am, UK 10:34am, OZ 08:34pm]).

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

I saw where you had visited my blog so I wanted to come check yours out. I love these frames they look like they could really jazz up a page, thanks so much for sharing and please visit again!